Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

About Me

a wife, a mother, a daughter, a full time employee, part time momprenuer, blogger, traveler, wants to get things done on time, a frustrated journalist, a chocolate lover, a God-fearing person, highly critic, ISKA ng bayan, sometimes a bitch but most of the time, an angel.:)

Hello Blogger!

Welcome to the Blogger’s world!

At last, I was able to find time to create this account. Well, I just hope I can maintain this as often as I wanted to. J
I am Cristina, Tina or Cris for short, whatever you prefer, I won’t mind. As my blogger name implies, I am a happy first time mother to Gabrielle Fatima, and of course not to mention a happy wife to Mico Lian too. I am a full time analyst to one of the oil companies, a part time entrepreneur and a full time wife and mother (during weekends only).

I love to travel. Before I got married, I was so lucky I was able to go to different places. I also would love to have my own travel agency because all of my travels are DIY! (do it yourself). I am so thrifty that’s why I wanted to do my travels on my own. I will try to pursue my love of travel after my baby girl turned one so she can always come along. J

I love to eat! I am very fond of buffets! I love treating my family to different restos for us to try and compare.

And of course, I love my family. I love my mom =, my dad, my husband and my very pretty daughter that looks like me.

You’ll get to know more about me and my family as I adhere to the journey of blogging! Aja!

My Family - Gabby, Mico, Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment