Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

About Me

a wife, a mother, a daughter, a full time employee, part time momprenuer, blogger, traveler, wants to get things done on time, a frustrated journalist, a chocolate lover, a God-fearing person, highly critic, ISKA ng bayan, sometimes a bitch but most of the time, an angel.:)

Gabrielle Fatima’s First Birthday – The preparation

Long Overdue Blog.

My baby turned one last September 11, 2012. Here are the preparations for this special day of her life.

Venue: Jollibee Meycauayan Hi-way

After almost 6 months of scouting and looking for possible venues/caterers, my husband and I finally decided to book Jollibee Meycauayan for a hassle free party. My party host was Roby, and she was really accommodating with all my questions. Prior to us going to Jollibee, I researched on the restrictions and other possible questions that I had in mind. You may also try to make your own menu and calculate it through their website.

 
Menu:

For Adults:  1 pc chicken joy with rice
                   Regular Yum
                   Fries
                   Softdrinks
                   Sundae

For Kids:   Spaghetti
                 Regular Yum
                 Sprite Float
                 Jolly Twirl

I chose the option 5 from the Jollibee meal, wherein I chose my own menu. They allowed it for the first 30 pax, and for the succeeding pax, you can just choose value meals.


Theme: Barbie


I chose Barbie because I wanted a girlie theme, and for us to have a specific or uniform character in the Tarpaulin, giveaways, lootbags or even cake. I guess after a week of our booking, Jollibee launched another set of themes, Strawberry Shortcake and Green Lantern.

It is written in the contract that you cannot use other characters other than Barbie. Generic ones will do.


Cake: The Pastry Chef ( Ms Jhen Dela Cruz)

Email: jborjdelacruz@yahoo.com.ph
Cellphone: 09228864909
Address: Network Avenue, Meralco Village Marilao (in front of the playground)

We are just from Meycauayan and Ms Jhen’s store in Marilao Bulacan is just around 20 mins away from our house. I tried to contact her through email and through text but unfortunately, she cannot response right away to my queries so I decided to just drop by her store. She doesn’t have a Barbie theme so I just chose a design from her photos. I chose the Candy Land design, all edible. We were accommodated by Ms Eva, which was very friendly as well.

In Jollibee, you cannot eat/serve the cake, if it from an outside supplier. Only Red Ribbon cakes were allowed to be served.


Loot Bags: c/o Divisoria (Divi Mall)

I just use a generic plastic bag with a Happy Birthday for the giveaways.

What’s inside?

Tumbler
Towel
Pencil, eraser, ruler, scissors (1 set)
Pochi Candy
Candies
Bubbles


Game Prizes and Balloons: c/o Jollibee and I just added some from Divi Mall.

Pabitin: DiviMall and Puregold (note that I didn’t bought any candies from Divimall. I bought them in Puregold)

Tarpaulin: Auxilio Printing.

This is my cousin’s business.  You may look for Tita Bel for inquiries.

Cellphone: 09261591076


Souvenir: Cupcakes c/o my Best Friend Valerie.

She is doing cupcake business as a hobby. I assure you she won’t charge that much. Just tell her I referred her. J

Here’s her number: 09178820909


I’ll post every pix on my next blog! Happy preps! J

6 comments:

Mommy Roxi said...

Wow we live near each other lang pala! Wish you could have share pictures of your preparations. :)

Anonymous said...

My post of my baby's first birthday was also long over due, hehe...

Our giveaways were also from Divi Mall, stuffs are really cheap there!

Unknown said...

Very detailed party prep! Thanks for sharing

Followed you via GFC
please follow mine too

http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

I also love Divilandia! Dami mabibili, mura pa. :) Wish I can be more detailed like you when it comes to preps.

luckynanay20 said...

Hi sisses! Thanks for the comments. Just PM me if you needed help when it comes to party preps.

I'll edit my blog and post pictures soon! :)

Botanical Wonders said...

Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.
top rice producers in the world

Post a Comment