Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

About Me

a wife, a mother, a daughter, a full time employee, part time momprenuer, blogger, traveler, wants to get things done on time, a frustrated journalist, a chocolate lover, a God-fearing person, highly critic, ISKA ng bayan, sometimes a bitch but most of the time, an angel.:)

The Greatest Love Story God had Ever Told.


He was my college crush. We became friends for we are in the same organization. I had my boyfriend then, he had a girlfriend.

Until I graduated from college. I had my first job, and he is still studying, since I am 1 year ahead of him. We had our constant friendly texts. Until such time that destiny put us together. We were still young then that’s why we broke up for almost a year. Since we are in the same organization, we had been seeing each other sometimes on some of the events. And for the second time, we tried to be a couple.

This time, it clicked. But it’s not really a walk in the park for us.  We’ve had so many ups and downs as a couple, plus the fact that we are in a long distance relationship. He worked as a shift manager in one of the fast food chains in Pampanga, and that time, I’m working night shift, giving us so little time for dating and stuffs. And the rest is history.



Our second year anniv in Tagaytay

Third Year Anniv in Bohol

Our Baguio Getaway



God must be really good to me for bringing me to him. I am not perfect, neither does he. But these imperfections made us perfect for each other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment